SEW-MINI Things has a new and improved discount/rewards club.
You’ve always wanted to crash a Boys club… Here’s your chance!
The “It’s where the boys are” Club Card
- 15% off on regularly priced fabrics
- 15% off on Notions
- 15% off on Threads
- 10% off on all sewing machines over $800
- 10% off on all sergers over $600
- Special “Club Card” members only sales and promotions
- Special discounts on clearance items 4 times a year
- 1% cash back on all purchases using the Club Card
How it works
- Purchase your “It’s where the boys are” Club Card
- The cost is $25 per calendar year
- Your card is registered to you and you may fund your card from your choice of funding options.
- Show your Club Card when you shop to receive your discount regardless of payment method
- Use your Club Card to pay for your purchases.
- See your 1% cash back as value added to your Club Card.
1 Cards are valid for one year from 1/1 – 12/31.
2 You must present your card when you begin the check-out process to receive your discount.
3 Get 1% cash back only when you are using your Club Card to pay for your purchase.
4 Flexible auto-reload. You must add value to your card online rather than at checkout, to guarantee your cash back reward.
5 e-Mail & Guild discounts will not be honored after 12/31/2014.
- What will happen to the guild discounts? All discounts and/or promotional rates will cease to be honored after 12/31/14.
- What about the double discounts days? There will be no more Terrific Tuesday or Thunderous Thursdays. The new everyday larger discount will more than compensate for the double discount offerings.
- Why do I have to pay for the card? With any rewards program there are administration fees. The best way to offset them and provide a discount and cash back reward is to cover that costs. You will get back the fee in savings virtually immediately.
- Do I have to fund the Club Card? Yes, but only if you wish to get the 1% cash back from your purchases. You are still able to pay by Debit, Credit, Check or Cash and receive benefits from initial the discounts, just not the 1% cash back.
- How do I fund the Club Card? You may fund the card from a credit card of your choosing, linking it to your bank account or manually put money onto to by contacting the store. There is a limit to how much money you can put on the card.
- Can I use the card at other stores? No. The Club Card is only valid at SEW-MINI Things.
- How safe is the money I put on the card? Very safe, since the card is only good at SEW-MINI Things your funds are only accessible at SEW-MINI Things.
- What if I lose my card? If you lose your card, you contact Mercury Store Card Customer service or log into your account online and request a new card. Your new card will have a new number and any existing funds will be moved to the new card. You will need to notify us at SEW-MINI Things the next time you shop so we can update your record in our system. This will insure you continue to receive the discount and cash back rewards.
- Now that I’ve crashed the “club” what do I need to do next? Since you card is issued at the store we’ve already activated your card and linked it to you store record. You simply log into the online Mercury Store Card system and register yourself with your card number and decide how you want to fund your card. Your funding option can be changed at any time.
- How long is the Club Card good for? Club Cards are only valid for the year shown on the face of the card. This means you will renew your Club Card every January and receive a new card.
- What if I join in November? You Club Card will be valid through 12/31 of that year. January 1 of the following year you will need to renew your Club Card.
- What if I have funds on my card at the end of the year? The funds can be transferred to your new card. The funds will be available even if you do not renew. You will not be eligible for any discounts or cash back rewards though.