Sew-MINI Things has begun working with “Sewlebrities”. What’s a Sewlebrity? Well they are your favorite bloggers and vloggers teaching you tips on sewing, fabric and crafting. Our latest Sewlebrity is Melanie Ham who is located in California. Melanie is a passionate crafter and quilts with fabric guidance!
Hi there! My name is Melanie and I’m so glad you have stopped by! I took a beginning sewing class at Joann Fabrics back in 2007 and bought a sewing machine when I had a little extra time on my hands while I was finishing college and my husband had just joined the U.S. Army. I started sewing crafty stuff, just simple things and then in 2010 I made my first quilt and have been obsessed ever since. I started the YouTube Channel in December of 2011 and I am so thankful that it has become my job! I am a happy wife to Robert and we have 2 beautiful kids who are 7 and 5.
Check out the What I Use and Love page to see all the sewing, computer and online tools I use to run my business.
A few more details about me…
– Bachelor of Arts degree in Art
– I have 291,000 YouTube subscribers and upload crochet, sewing, diy videos each week with over 8 million lifetime views.
– Worked with many creative brands to bring fresh new content
– Mentor for the 2015 Maker Mentor Conference
– Proud Member of the Modern Quilt Guild and specifically the LAMQG